Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'll start with a short personal history. My name is Susan Helen Case Roberts. I was born on October 29, 1955 to Frances and Arzell Case. I was raised in Magna, Utah and had one older brother, James L. (now we call him Jim). I also had two younger brothers and a younger sister, Jeff, Ted, and Jeanette.

Pre-school Memories:

Elementary School Memories:

Jr. High School Memories:

High School Memories:

College Memories:

Memories about Jobs:

My Courtship and Marriage:

My Children:

Ryan Glenn Roberts is actually a step-son. He was 4 1/2 years old when Glenn and I got married. He was born on August 7, 19something.

Kelley Sue Roberts was born on February 18, 1977 in Salt Lake City. She came 2 weeks early and weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. and was as healthy as can be even though she was so tiny. I was in labor for 6 1/2 hours before Kelley was born.

Richard Todd Roberts was born on August 22, 1978. He also arrived a couple weeks early and weighed 6 lbs. 3 oz. I was only in labor for 2 hours and barely made it to the hospital in time to have him. We have always called him Rick instead of Richard.

Leah Marie Roberts was born on September 9, 1980. Leah also came to earth before her due date. She was my biggest baby, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz. and the nurses told me that some of her tests showed that she was a premeeie. Because her older brother came so quickly my doctor had me come to the hospital the first time I felt a pain. They gave me pitocin and she arrived 6 1/2 later.

No comments: